Re: LF: DF6NM is the inventor of the year !

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DF6NM is the inventor of the year !
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 15:30:59 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:subject:date:references:to:in-reply-to:message-id; bh=e+6nVTrgwWbbGrBagn+D1AGsTdgqQCagxsbcC2NpUxc=; b=NkSsoU5IjjIAOwpTIS7bk7djCqU/tE+jpzIaHlDQvMoLiBzrzITYaHXAFzQOc6S4ob pprf7qeTvVBBVckX1RTapTJ1ls9UhbIp81DQ2I5WTPGwcWCGWtcMrWa4RIqD8RmskxqP HloxzKvnGACzexssncNQoAqSha6CqR75zVcDF6HG+AGi8C3O/3bbPEzPVEL2LfiL9YZB t23lOHCqWGWAEEjPnD2WDtu7UpKxGxN8RdWKpXopIs2XZ98n9XPtuj+rgp2iwDmdCFg7 b6A8x5an84E54obtwhjLpeS3ARDiH2FoNnuKrxJ2d3K5K/Wi8s3tURmIDVxS6Lrm0zz2 POzg==
Sender: [email protected]