Re: VLF: Carrier on 8270.0025

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VLF: Carrier on 8270.0025
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 16:25:02 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=GX6wyHkESiYSurtRpW9xq5YEufCKPYOOSfiWV4uVQVw=; b=iHwemns4hEWFKRHzHad1Xfwn/+CNIZTtnzfz4ucH4vxDkEpRAsQb/2W+rWNzuHmhYX tYvPHcRjGan78f8ogP4sXqn7oE95GyMEkJvKYK224qMumdeXDzy9Jvlu+oGWQ7XXhI06 tP1TeQ65vTm4JcxVPvh4DWC/sAcy5QIxS1QxEuNuJR0t6K4fDGtTgXni6zTWZBP5tbcM HDJvizJHi6OJzCxf0/lOUJXyH2QIiFK5TfafZfPuMJBjqTMQmCBI+Oi3Ko5hK2nOzf5q 4O0PcFqgaCqg/Y73fmfs9iWITDGDOVQd3Y+ihw7WueCxMXEw+5NUwFTPqSJiJDoWQlov lxng==
Sender: [email protected]
Markus asked what other dreamers were doing....

Well, since my 2013 stroke, I have not been active on VLF. I monitor 472kHz WSPR and may try 136kHz WSPR RX this evening and overnight with my deaf RX and poor antenna. I try to maintain the sub 9kHz pages .

There seems to be some amazing work being done at VLF. Congratulations to all involved.

73s
Roger G3XBM