AW: VLF: Carrier on 8270.0025

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: VLF: Carrier on 8270.0025
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 16:19:32 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]

sri Markus, its not me. Im QRT because the snow took one of my masts down

Uwe/dj8wx

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Betreff: VLF: Carrier on 8270.0025

Datum: 2018-01-19T19:03:56+0100

Von: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>

An: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

There's a good carrier on 8270.0025 Hz but not from me - Uwe? It's well visible in Todmorden (east) and Amberg (north/south), and perhaps marginally in Nuremberg.

Good luck!

73 Markus (DF6NM)