Re: LF: Now monitoring WSPR-15

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Now monitoring WSPR-15
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 12:35:04 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Chris,

Not to worry. My life has its stresses and I often forget what I may have asked before. I tried OPERA for a while last winter/spring but some aspects of the mode turned me off and I chose not to continue with it. Sorry. :(

I wish I knew the secret of getting JT9 spots to appear on PSKReporter. I am using WSJT-X 1.8.0 r8193. According to the PSKReporter stats page it is accepting spots from this version. However none of my spots for either 2200m or 630m have appeared on PSKReporter. A good number of the 630m spots were CQs so I doubt that will make much difference.

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf