LF: Now monitoring WSPR-15

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "Discussion of the Lowfer (US, European, & UK) and MedFer bands" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Now monitoring WSPR-15
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 09:18:58 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
I noticed last evening G8HUH was transmitting WSPR-15 on 2200m. I decided to try WSPRX one more time. For some reason this time it seems to be running OK! It hasn't crashed in more than 12 hours! Sadly G8HUH appeared to quit before propagation developed, so I didn't hear him. I did receive 2E0ILY on WSPR-2 and JT9 again. This now makes 9 consecutive nights of TA.

For as long as it keeps working I will continue to monitor WSPR-15. Modes now monitored on 2200m:

WSPR-2
WSPR-15
JT9
QRSS/DFCW (intermittent)

I've started putting together a web page about my LF/MF activity. It is very incomplete and will be changing every time I get a bit of time to work on it.

http://www.n1bug.com/lfmf/

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf