Re: LF: PA problem

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: PA problem
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:58:07 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Rik,

Thanks for the good suggestion. I tried it on a battery removed from my lawn mower. I won't be needing the lawn mower for some months!

Running it from the battery does not significantly reduce the RF I see on the amplifier +DC input lead. I can clean it up (mostly) by putting a 100 uF bypass capacitor at that point.

73,
Paul N1BUG