Re: VLF: VO1NA in Todmorden on 8270 Hz - also in Amberg?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: VO1NA in Todmorden on 8270 Hz - also in Amberg?
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 18:55:22 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Yesterday I raised the far end of the low RL in an effort to get the
voltage and inductance down and the ERP up, but instead managed only to
fry a coil.  I'll keep the carrier on and think about the next steps such
as using phase feedback and building better coils.  In the mean time I'm
grateful for the reports and discussion.   There are many interesting
things to try with SL and lexan and copper and halyards on a tower.

Paul mentioned 2.4 and 1.6 electrons on the E probe last spring.
Are these numbers  per photon?

73
Joe VO1NA