Re: VLF: VO1NA in Todmorden on 8270 Hz - also in Amberg?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: VO1NA in Todmorden on 8270 Hz - also in Amberg?
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 16:22:24 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hm, we need evidence for claiming such distances i find. From my spectrogram i can see no clear trace on the exact frequency.
I'm running another spectrogram in the background, not displayed on the grabber but now in the attachment. It runs at 24 uHz. But even there i can see no clear trace.
I thought about stacking carrier transmissions and try to get EbNaut '*' messages in 16K25A or so, but not yet tried...
When the phase changes between the different days it gets difficult...
But i think decoding a 5 character message is certainly realistic in 3...6 days, if the phase is stable...

73, GL, Stefan