Re: LF: MF/160

To: dhchurch <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: MF/160
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 14:16:17 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=sydnQ9Y2CdT38gQ3Rj83lB257kJKfRMisFtPp7+7xnk=; b=l3rf1NfaGW5bwR4Ev7oKCgabtknv7lf71zeoNHdfwGOcrt/RdNoTd7pIsz/bYNqhfG 97dfV7pZ7VLA48S/ck+N8sVBaiAxi8fPVfWZUl6a6KnT32bOLEUBmaeoT2qBh3/U8MSb g9NjQbBFo1OoglTQ3Jh0eiNRTrNxduNR2Qh83a/2rIL6LK14PUEshjAXkr72PKi+SDjH wekUQKo5vkOnKYKqxOvKdVXetLbmKaY7m64wSoHogE4yraf56qLhfO2vA4TqqjqQMEth QpBd2j0g0EwcNiRiDHwI/XYl7ImOFMtHxxnryM+d0AMq3gt/JhZ1a+XM3pPuGlIKy6Hj dCvQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Hugh,

I am assuming the regular transmission you refer to is mine Hugh? In
case you or anyone else here thinks I have ignored your multi
frequency reports, I have not. I have, in recent weeks, used a G0MRF
amp, a G3YXM and my W1VD amp, all of which have their own dedicated
LPF assemblies. I have used U3S exciter, and used my Kenwood TS-590 as
well. I have used each of them on a SMPS, two high end commercial
linear supplies, and on a bank of car batteries, and have tried two
different matching transformer arrangements and two different loading
coils. You still see multiple TX frequencies from me, only their level
changes, which is expected as the amps have different power
capabilities.

I also have SA screen shots from an in calibration HP8568B analyser
which shows sidebands to be well down and no real spurious emissions.
So, I feel have gone the extra mile in time and cost to address this
and short of moving I am at a loss to as to what more I can do and why
you  see  this,  when other very close stations apparently do not, and
nothing  untoward shows on the G3YXM grabber which isn't that far away
from me.

Regards, Chris Wilson

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]