Re: LF: RE: 300 mA on 8270 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: 300 mA on 8270 Hz
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 21:43:40 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Luis,

Thanks for the informative answer.
IM98xn, a nice location! Can you tell the locator more detailed? :-)
Well, a 1m probe, a 6m pole on the top of a house, that should work very well.
The QRM comes and goes.
If you have the time and fun you could drive on a hill where no QRM is present. Then use a notebook and SpecLab and record one or two hours and produce a nice spectrogram. Just to see that the RX is working well. Maybe when the Alphas are back.
Or maybe the QRM is coming from a local coupling path / contaminated earth?

73, Stefan