Re: VLF: Carrier on 8270.00709 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Carrier on 8270.00709 Hz
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 12:51:30 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Joe,

As Jacek told, there are of course several more distributors for that module, not just amazon. Try to find another source and you will have it in a few days. Maybe it will be a bit more expensive. Even in amazon i can click "Lieferung morgen" (delivery tomorrow), and i will find distributors that seem to be in-land.