Re: VLF: Carrier on 8270.00709 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Carrier on 8270.00709 Hz
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 08:56:11 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Paul for the background info about coherent stacking.

Anyway a very fine result again for Joe and Paul! And there's hope for further improvement with the lower QRN season, and increased stability and ERP from Joe's side. Looks like a good reason to pursue that north-west cardioid project at DL0AO...

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)