Re: LF: To all VLF transmitters

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: To all VLF transmitters
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 12:54:31 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike,

All right. After the currently running experiment i'll run some carrier or maybe DFCW-60000. I'll announce it a few days before. Make sure a 47 uHz window is running to that time, maybe two Spectrograms, one showing 8270 Hz, the other one showing ALPHA F1, 11904.7619 Hz. Locking to GBZ or GQD or 1 PPS is a requirement! Maybe Eddie can help you if necessary.

73, Stefan