Re: VLF: Carrier on 4470.005 Hz! - EbNaut test

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Carrier on 4470.005 Hz! - EbNaut test
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 13:32:44 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the interesting overview. Do you have phase informations for each day too? It was interesting to see the daily phase variations during our stacking attempts in last winter, it was the 'TEST' message from 11th to 17th November.

BTW if we manage to get a decode, then it will be the (new) lowest frequency where amateurs managed to send a message from DL to UK, i.e. an international one way contact!

Yesterday i saw that it will be a good day (low QRN), today looks even better, so far.

73, Stefan