Re: LF: vlfrx tools question

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: vlfrx tools question
From: Terry G0EZY <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 12:07:27 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan

Did you get gpsd and ntp working by following Paul's info (email 21/07)?

I have a UBlox NEO 7M connected to the RaPi by USB and I can run xgps or cgps and see that the NMEA is being read. But ntp is not being updated by the gps...

Once I have that problem solved and built the PPS shaper, I can make progress with the Octo soundcard project.

Paul made it seem so easy...!

I followed your recommendation and bought some of the DC/DC converters from Amazon. Do they require any additional filtering?

73 Terry