Re: LF: Re: Antenna change over relay question

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Antenna change over relay question
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 17:23:45 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=sQVdDLPNllkQEHO81xmtWMwBY9Ej0N01SLtSjvutVnw=; b=Sjz3jqtaUnC91/I6NxGNtpJCdwVVFI4lIBIdUVtRB1ybfbethqEW75JuvpYwh4WRPJ EbRSSyFjJ9GmYEh3BO5F4ZBKjoMUQDsHProoy0bnGQiKgux1WASykJSE8dumRiiv6f1K zM4/8TT5FE70bzci3rIBddzhkv3XrxbEaqIxddax3/6PU/6cpexO5yHBzxJdhUJu859J ygZwzYAf4SiUSSt6VeoJiVK7a5V2p84my4j27rmry08sS6pvgqok6r4/GZj2Ga8etU6i eYxh9OoLVirrr0iWHtG0+HZmNfb6hcJAsmV9LgcKZJcVfUMabUgLn50axbYy8ZBDdo+S he2Q==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Ian,

I  would  like  to  see  the  details  yes  please  Ian. I want to do
something  similar  to  enable  my strapped feeder for LF to revert to
none  strapped  feeder  for HF, returning the horizontal quad loop top
hat   to   its   original  purpose  from  time  to  time.  chris  (at)
chriswilson.tv  should  get  it to me when convenient, thanks. Are you
the same Ian Frith who writes the programming stuff for VHF / UHF rigs?

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]