Re: LF: Re: Antenna change over relay question

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Antenna change over relay question
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:40:08 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=yr1WmbgWiWX+3OFRluKp1O5SinqCIrdaz+jmcgBL0nk=; b=fFWpxnMm1z80ODxphhbiRg1hcxyK1jidfW2s0uZG3ea/14Mww81zLjBhHqa+uBOVXx NHYDJbhOLP0EpKzvBbpN8AkdI10fCyqB9YisU4aewXpvXgW/afZHPd8+BIm3MOnTbCNP X9zGHh+0IhretB8sua9UNRaTWHj2dD/JaHbWCu/0nVgsIs5Ip6poQUZz88RoykgfqG6W +y3jG0DIqdzjF375/e/nlwat4/i0sw89sV2lUSpgVYYYatODuc2K7AXnKpeokvDhxI+I jzwUGkv6azZq8goINL78A/rJGyJ8Zy+aPRymcQGj7ds6xo1Bs2YTJkGcQ2ctUnT6EvjS UEiw==
Sender: [email protected]
Digressing slightly, but a parallel warning...

I once hot disconnected  a BNC plug carrying 700 Watts of RF (Low Z, transmitter output) .    As the contact broke it generated  a plasma arc that shot out of the BNC plug that I dropped in shock.  It continued to burn, vaporising the centre pin of the BNC, and burning a mark into the floor surface I'd dropped it onto.

'jnt