Re: LF: Simple coherent frequency generator

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Simple coherent frequency generator
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 04:05:38 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Thank you very much Ric for this most interesting hint.

Unfortunately I couldn't find the two jpg images, they might have been in an attachment that didn't make it through the reflector. Would it be possible to upload them to a website and share the links?

One note regarding excitation at double frequency: Make sure that the XOR modulation is applied after the final divider, because otherwise the phase difference would be halved (+-90 instead of +-180 degrees) and also ambiguous.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)