Re: LF: Take care lads, grass fire here...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Take care lads, grass fire here...
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 17:47:34 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ntlworld.com; s=meg.feb2017; t=1498236550; bh=QaG0PtYXhmiVKrex8NKFhwqFa3Pde8O2KiWXT71XWR4=; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Reply-to; b=yvgY9EqigTIy56mSiQi5KanvYAaqSheM48WSF/Ejzcup3/0dchQPtOedGctU4nazx /sdh6i32Kf5D1PfVNq0/3nxp/q0gFVmZyd8x3uPNRXnZqLJ8K8GCtd1y3ncBOBLchu wq90sivHsj4FwhbzHsuBzm+AFlvETDSzYO2KDT+Qifo9H1/UZUc1CutfBcxiuaN3UU +B0Ifyn2HnFi5P7VXGPgOOQQXp1fJA4TLLAm7f487/Y7a+fwIimHZw+Vp/TmNbQSb9 UKQrT2aRqKTp7gbcah9QO983ne8q/PReHb2Up9oC7kXv7ZdeeXY6Qfk4zZAbpqBQpy OWzxX+X7KKpOA==
Sender: [email protected]
Congratulations, Chris. You have joined the exclusive band of LF
arsonists! Fortunately, no real harm done this time.

Mike
====