LF: Take care lads, grass fire here...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Take care lads, grass fire here...
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 15:10:45 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=8/I+KfkNm9ead3R+tQ2+pLS+/AV0CVF3Rt6cmC6tDWU=; b=hZ1DfmXgENVDVY2CEsgTxKv4Y/EjwWOCg+btkfeGLwejj9MiUx2r1JVgbe7XPGfmzV 68PDu9/mSK1ZqCk3t+BZVjBno/aN6V4yoYMuYYE1LtP1yRuspA6/KgMnM9/A/UWz+SV7 M5ti5a2TLxv2y7L12OcD+6H91tESs+A/ASe/Jg7d3TjO+a0t4jJyyzA0juSyej3O69R0 IFaedmqC9UaH63/pr9TLvpb8wLnhQGjD0E45sV+JGNm0kEl1LEJEaik7+38NUTZYvEzu jfCRfu2HqtJ8S4cxLrMrifnSRdJ/hMyAoROxPcgPJpmEZC+dMN2wddISp4YOBe0ZYrUo WByA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello LF`ers,

    Just made a quick test WSPR TX here and the wind has got up here.
    First TX was fine, second one, luckily whilst I was watching the
    Scopematch, suddenly went odd. Shut it down and went outside, to
    find the nylon fishing line tether for the vertical wire had
    broken and the vertical had set light to the dry grass strimmings
    near the loading coil. Luckily I managed to stamp it out otherwise
    the green wheelie bin with the loading coil in it would have
    caught too. Deep scorch marks on a wooden post that stops the
    wheelie bin blowing over as well, from arcing from the vertical
    wire. Take care in this dry weather especially if the wind gets

--
Best regards,
 Chris                          mailto:[email protected]