Re: LF: EbNaut test

To: LF Group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut test
From: Riccardo Zoli <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 00:30:51 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=WurBbURmYyhLA+gDU0DZc3gYGEo5AUmDQFEMJGfh3Uc=; b=iQL1czxKIvDllyJZxT/5h8TyarOVgwYlqSCSmuOf8w70QgwCN79pLpmthoMiSacjWV UklwmbTxvs9xTY6MG0OYpXJvzj6eYjHuIzke2RIE5EU2YxgXPD+FVxBl39VXLtmWqASe iKA823rC1XatjnhA7bBR2fH3IURF1uHkyI2LPnB+rvyM4HohN8Nz2m3aqRFrmWeIgAmS zxJDW/qjCV/1mOBy6XIjsNZt2rg4siUBLT9l1dxwWPqEMYMxrAyOoO3oypRgvskZd4Vn DgUWQDB/zulUXaCNkyPz/PL3AsmjjJHbcx75M8nm0IushL0LwjqpAzRrYfOhKE8cLmoX tJlQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan, Markus, Domenico, LF

Vy strong here (as usual) in JN64bw, dr Stefan.
Good decode: there is only a little phase rotation and I see you about
6.3mHz lower than your nominal QRG.

All the best

73 de IW4DXW Riccardo

p.s.: congrats for your efforts and fantastic results in VLF activity.
Keep up the good work!