RE: R: Re: Re: LF: Re: I: Fw: For today the FETs survived...

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: R: Re: Re: LF: Re: I: Fw: For today the FETs survived...
From: "Musser, Elmer (HBO)" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 20:20:20 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hbo.com; h=from : to : subject : date : message-id : references : in-reply-to : content-transfer-encoding : mime-version : content-type; s=proofpoint; bh=wKgYkIVPNMKNMUW8rVxiuUdooVejWg/LgrcQXnk6qyo=; b=MZmse2sWDjFGHd2a47+iWbAz6NmodGGfmIvMJK1o0dCkD1IT2nTLeZloyK6u8k9BUXWt dxqdEIvbQMQRsHrY9GDuWQe5/efuAbNEn4Mm2W4jJaBF/DQW4DdMvfS4wPwuA9elL38g CS5tQp9MstvCQZ4Im8phq8s+EWVKXeaIv9opdZfS2Qp2HdgBIFNwEu4MwegnJWLhag/m htusXMqRB4gmKOkN3q5iANmXnNW8GcSBiNCQb7OiobPdBls9UXze+SPNPNHrCfO9dQdZ uPRTX8w3SkUe94dDx0+exfHLLLyLVlsMze96eVsbk599JU7Alx1Wj5lM/Dr3PcUlXxsC Sw==