Re: Re: Re: LF: Re: I: Fw: For today the FETs survived...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re: Re: LF: Re: I: Fw: For today the FETs survived...
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 21:03:28 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ifiCEGRTMbP7i5/3dlrZA/S54zgxhL9u6k/vhOLlj4I=; b=k9dYT5fE32UbQ8O2LhAJf24rxrnlk6KUbZGmNL+SwDIVMALlkU4Sv1P2mCgRlwjozt SB5eQ3EcSIcu116c7G0FQXIIIuXqWLODdkZSxR1vJc+70PO9BCvTo7DO8CxlwvzYF3Jr u6pzqjWX6qux0G8QdDSq92hrIExPT84JGGAxLTu8rH/I0XefasnxpoxsVKRWvJBVhUMT hShb/lQjhE34x0N89P5LWm506ROwt5lMjFfYkiYJijlEUMI5wOtnhj5KVbS/Cte3zJY+ HQEg0SU9Gj7jBE1JX2u97CWO+m/NHp56H8t4yFBM/yxu+fee5Afen2s9GDYr6OCkmgVm sVnA==
Sender: [email protected]
If the conditions change as the PA is operating, it looks like capacitors heating up and changing its value.   I can't think of any other component that will change with dissipation / heating.  What type of capacitor are you using in the tank?

Andy