Re: LF: NA VLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: NA VLF
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 12:40:13 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Paul and Markus,

Thank-you for the encouragement and patience, but infortunately the message received does not match the one that was sent, assuminmg the
sending was done correctly.  Can we try again?

Hopefully I am not causing QRM to Stefan's QTC on 8270.1 Hz.  If so I can
QSY back to 8277 Hz!  Can we try his suggestion for a daytime attempt to
take advantage of the lower QRN or will the S/N be too low?

Also, are the sigs stable enough? Stefan suggested a GPS module that
could be used with Spec Lab to generate a disciplined carrier.  The WX
should be more stable now.  Last night the ERP decreased  and the phase
probably shifted too.

73
Joe VO1NA