Re: R: Re: R: Re: LF: RE: Combining LF amps revisited

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: R: Re: R: Re: LF: RE: Combining LF amps revisited
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 10:33:53 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=kG8mTH6W5KITKY0kaR/X6E+fY6S7xwriDSCEJzLXL/U=; b=njxWoa6kAdvF2y4ag7onwVx9cyibduHpAKeYWrPz4du3LhV4/+B596THZgLxr6C8JG XnNyK9LKo2rN0weUdbBOdU7KyTOkWNFfE3qG6vqv6lyXl6FSz/h7pQlUvIN2KkPke0tW 1CTsdkOomzGImCfwKfkduH/gfz3l1NejAH1gtygY9VcBnL2edkMgQWRaTSvgM/+u/JdM BXg45+7GxM25VUnQP4wd2/hSMQp+5hli3DyVMzoCmD+fyH4BiArPqp0WszC1nO0tjxIo /FGk/im7vwDhrLhbGgFjbvXA2zxypQnQDFaXsuHme+eYl3K+nLaTucJP+htEKg7XgDE7 P7tQ==
Sender: [email protected]
22nd May 2017

Hello Marco,

I would be very interested to read / see your endeavours with this new
amp,  if you have the time and inclination to document what you are up
to? Interest seems to have shifted slightly to the wonderful Ebnaut on
VLF  at  the  moment, something i one day wish to try, but not until I
perfect my LF set up a lot more! Good lick with the new design!

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]