Re: R: Re: R: Re: LF: RE: Combining LF amps revisited

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: R: Re: R: Re: LF: RE: Combining LF amps revisited
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 10:55:21 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=pgYL2rJ1bZMWJQHgwLZZ+7GoghW15oj3A+1ahuJRVdQ=; b=Zpyd7jl+FFcZCyqYmVGhGTkA+nW8eiWKRYisXUiIcdgQKMbB3okFKloXBQGBCVbSRZ gaKqBqcORf2Yggm/E1MqHh2BiMuRgph8pcmwDHLFrrbCPNwOqAkSZbsv0pGJEFINktBP LZSzcmuHJnbn5m/GPudr5NR/K+F/QfoCAcwdpU7vEgkHC8IAUYG2cJEOoZVr+Vr5hW1j XHkcBmIS6f2WUUQx5rby5fxB70xrb2joXba10IpIKHFh8tONRnZU12xdIMAJTtN427kG eSMbX3020v+Pr9lIvB+0FbvYOb1FIMt/sUlaKJB8ikJTcvT9BprX4HZuXETdYoRl0kox qrxQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello DK7FC,

Monday, May 22, 2017, 10:45:15 AM, you wrote:

> Am 22.05.2017 11:33, schrieb Chris Wilson:
>> Interest seems to have shifted slightly to the wonderful Ebnaut on
>> VLF  at  the  moment, something i one day wish to try
>>

> Hi Chris :-)
> Do you wish to try it TX or RX wise? Did you already start some attempts?

> 73, Stefan

I  did the decoding tests successfully, whilst I would like to try it I
am up to my eyes with work at the moment, and I also have to ascertain
if the local noise I now suffer on 136khz is gone on VLF. I have never
even  attempted  to receive anything below 136kHz to be honest. When I
have  more  time  I  will  be "down there" giving it a go. Right now I
should  concentrate  on getting my LF antenna much highr and away from
the  house further... I follow your VLF adventures with great interest
though, it's amazing what you are all achieving!

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]