Re: VLF: New carrier on 6470.005 Hz

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VLF: New carrier on 6470.005 Hz
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2017 14:50:45 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Paul,

Could you help us by analysing the wav file produced by Alex (.zip file)? I tried to get a decode (the offset between file start and transmission start is 1811.77 seconds) but my PC (RAM) only manages a list length of 1E6 on these settings.
When knowing the message content i think you can tell us how far it was from a decode. And that would be interesting to know for future attempts...

73, Stefan