Re: LF: Currently off air

To: Mike Dennison <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Currently off air
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 14:54:48 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=g3v1w9ADUQzLA4ty9k+tMequ8Axvp27xouXIGy9HzAU=; b=TGTXUScE+M9jzOa3hsq+q2kT47b+kszU2L1P2smMW4a/ODfbb9d5OWcYLpNh8740Nf vI7r5aErIxaLeC3PqxeTRpbskphGywHUipnKwaajmbFhRN4/zQkfkLgLCclUnb3pjLbn oyyjvLcFyEumVCoU15ftDC5RO1Vdjg09uZ7gnI3us5Pgf4KQE+/QZZbSyAI9YkT/aVUJ 64E+OGEbW5ux9j4VOfmkhmnRjcGPlxNUD0Qc28SOIxzjmCJIypdwQW2RU+Qw6Zn7F5Fl ViFBDy5hF5HM07zlsjlop4OLXOMzOD0iotWqD5p6wjFxsXWVIAW+CCPJ7yvD3d29XIAK evpg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Mike,

Get that back sorted and don't go doing anything rash, hope to see
your signal again soon, all the best Mike!!

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]