LF: MF: Party-Log

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: MF: Party-Log
From: Vincent Stallbaum <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 16:56:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello MF,

thank you all for participating in the party!

I was a bit late because of my QRL on thursday and there have been some issues with my /p soundcard so I only got 2 QRSS QSO's. But JT9 and CW evenings have been vy good! Expspecially working many callsigns for the first time was great pleasure for me.

Antenna was a fullsize dipole, 30m above ground in the feeding point, 1m above ground at the ends. Some pictures will follow tomorrow...

Please send me your paper QSL via Bureau. Direct is possible as well (postage is not necessarry). SWL-reports are highly welcome.

Here is my Log:

QRSS:
G3XIZ
IZ7SLZ