RE: LF: Re: Ready for JT9 in MF

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: Ready for JT9 in MF
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 15:38:00 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan, MF

Is your remote location using a GHz link to your shack or do you cover the distance via internet? In other words, is it completely your own infrastructure that you are using or are third parties involved.

Not a direct link. I use ADSL internet providers to enroute the signal
And using grid electricity too, not my own harvested sunligh power
Not to mention I don't use my own ropes and harness to climb home at 26th floor :-))))))

Hmm but... I remember our QSO...
I'll be there for a JT9 test Luis, it may take some time though.

No problem. Your experiments in VLF really worth

What about your other projects, regarding lower frequencies? :-)

Higer frecuencies and EME are taking the resources. The LF PA components still waiting
But then I realize that I have only one antenna and would be hard to choose to work MF or LF
What's next in queue is to improve VLF Rx and start receiving EbNaut

I feel like running a seven-track circus ! ;-)

73, Stefan