Re: LF: Re: problems with mails to the list?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: problems with mails to the list?
From: Jacek Lipkowski <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 10:17:38 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Alan,

Yes i'm aware that many people don't know how smtp works, and that ISPs break it badly while trying to fight spam (btw this is why i run my smtp servers, some of the things isps do are totally unacceptable and uncontrollable by the end user).

This is why i asked for info from people that are getting bounces, and that didn't have problems previously but now have them (maybe i didn't write this clearly enough). The list has been quieter lately. I know of a user that started to have problems recently, and bounces related to tls problems (probably related to people being more keen on upgrading openssl recently).

VY 73

Jacek / SQ5BPF