LF: problems with mails to the list?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: problems with mails to the list?
From: Jacek Lipkowski <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 23:12:30 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
does anyone have problems sending mail to this list? if so could you please send me the bounced message that you got (off list of course)?

one of the members of this list wrote me that he has problems having his emails accepted since a few days because of problems negotiating tls (so far we don't know if it's a problem with this list's email servers, or his provider's email servers. both seem to do tls 1.2 without problem). maybe this is the reason why this list has less posts lately (summer propagation on lf/mf might be another reason).

btw i have never had any problems with emails bouncing or being delayed, but some people reported it in the past.

VY 73

Jacek / SQ5BPF