Re: VLF: Tonite...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Tonite...
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 20:22:21 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
On 05/03/2017 15:48, DK7FC wrote:
Then, during the week, i would like to try to send my full callsign to Eddie in DFCW-6000. It could work, he can see me day and night it seems :-)

Yes that will be worth a try, I should have a stable set up ready, I have had a display freeze on my EbNaut instance so I shall miss the Sunday night transmission.

I think Speclab v2.92 b02 suffers from display freeze, I used to run 8 to 10 instances without problems now the 4th instance seems to produce problems and one of the instances will or may freeze, not necessarily the last instance or an intensive (20uHz or 5uHz) one either. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this.

I have seen frozen displays still exporting updated screen captures too, a case of WYSINWYG (what you see is not what you get).

It is a very difficult thing to test because of course I don't want to induce it, the processor load is only 15% with 4 instances running.

73 Eddie G3ZJO