Re: VLF: Antenna switching

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Antenna switching
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 16:15:12 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi VLF,

Thank-you for the interesting reading and congrats on your latest
milestones.

There have been some very modest steps taken on this side of the
pond.  New coils were wound with 12 strands of 0.08mm insulated
copper: 2 pies 170 and 110 mH, combined 487 mH, 234 ohms DC.
The 100m wire at H=15m was just tuned and I'm happy to be QRV again
on VLF a month after the licence was renewed.

73
Joe VO1NA