Re: LF: QRSS60 tests on 136.173kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS60 tests on 136.173kHz
From: John Andrews <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 13:30:30 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Mike, Markus,

I saw some light traces that might have been Mike's in the hour after my sunset, and then a little DFCW-like activity on Markus' frequency. Nothing else, and no ID possible.

I will definitely be watching again tonight. The proton density in the solar wind has gone way-high today, which is usually the precursor of a coronal hole flow. We might get get a "re-charge" when that drops and the solar wind speed picks up.

John, W1TAG