Re: LF: RFI noise at 144 kHz exactly

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RFI noise at 144 kHz exactly
From: David Hine <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 12:27:48 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1480336241; bh=dWFLbAoww6Mwz9SkCI84K1/Tx8GZJLG7s9veZeMvuVk=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=XTkykuDXBpIkYJFtbxcS0Mty08kUgWoql/Xkfat0Arc51wOc6zmWyAAfz3UvZbkxl4HzuAIpu/a7CPIly6OHPISF3dRLnQzjF4W3wMvSdU1Mu0ic+A3BVDSydAyusGOd6g9lwhK8hNL3z897Sm/tbW6irIbi4TtU/MB5c3SzEBgvZtHz9ZkoqJwTXDIpVydgM5uEkmPCv6VACuYyTPDndfBN4nw6JL9qCOoP4m1TsSP9x9gPqf7isHJ+EJRh2c1cK1RZ/7dYKlF1Z4B1Bu2eKcS6C7002CLV3+299W6Ezt2vKi2VUw8p4akyrx2rKpAlSXvHhrvih7emMwhn9kE+pA==