Re: LF: RFI noise at 144 kHz exactly

To: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RFI noise at 144 kHz exactly
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 11:52:53 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=3RVUShTacPn9n2iJV+j2+OzNHc+WUR/AG902psTYG+w=; b=akrdPTDsIY8sXiChk5yvShafBzU6rMo+sQqcZZ1ME7f9UHIzw09hjSLDcU0AzCT0Pl 02BgNUpDkLpBSPOZJWeEBM2Dl53hSNjqWd2EVDr7nRDt/dqt7ZTm2rC5uwf/Lin7+iCR ExG+33MYyjvTH9TNV04V3w8c/olw68esjdKd8Y8ptzDIGMMJZEBJGTJWNnXEVQ5eZtwe 063dSac7JMC7AJqFfw2uB1BLH0d7aEqfSaSAZs21UkhkL86NdWYRqQK+attbiZYTVVlO qJAxKxjzVZ+eY11C4bZ/HhMXTBBm6/4ZylPrQbPv2o1ZlsykMjlEHx2Kseksy9lTHK9T 5nKw==
Sender: [email protected]
Alan,

Thank you for your suggestions regarding tracking down the QRM, but this
morning the signal on 145 kHz is no longer there. What I have noticed is that
there is now an RTTY signal on 147 kHz about the same strength here as longwave
Radio 4.

I shall continue monitoring while recommissioning my 136 kHz softrock.

John F5VLF