LF: SWR Bridges

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: SWR Bridges
From: "F6CNI - Andy - JN19QB" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 09:59:57 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Steve.

Most of the commercial 1.8 to 30 MHz SWR works perfectly on the 630 m band.

Here I use an old DAIWA CN101-L which works fine on 630 and 2200m band. The only thing to do is to turn sligtly the two direct and reflected potentiomete to have correct reading in direct and reflected power.

I think it is not necessary to built a special bridge if you have an HF Power/SWR meter.

73 Andy.

-----Message d'origine----- From: Steve