Re: LF: Simultaneous decoding of WSPR on LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Simultaneous decoding of WSPR on LF
From: LineOne <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 11:20:15 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I checked the PC time and it seems that the Realtek software stops "net time" from loading on occasions so, for another reason as well, I eventually found some older Realtek software that doesn't do this. The software supplied with the motherboard will not share the "line out" with any software if it's used for, as I do, a small speaker amplifier. It has to have the Realtek drivers loaded otherwise no audio at all.

73,  Hugh