RE: LF: interfacing tips for audio amps courtesy John and Jay in the US

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: interfacing tips for audio amps courtesy John and Jay in the US - 472/137
From: James Cowburn <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 20:53:57 +0000
Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=SMEDTej1Rzcn6rgeytjt3+Og82Ml3sjFbbMLNByxfE8=; b=Jw58U6t/xI7+spQdrAD7+7GFbG4//HvD/yvfe/CxDeFT9YW5o48oNebORlV4b+1awQW7tZYMf318ed+8Iap41IHkROL8+mkBn/iQhF2hPOEPbCUjujWzfvluRKtRz91yLBbGwvWssoZx0WHdeCDR8Bev3lnQBXsl1GlyMfpGUKKjvbYrg4h12GMoi8ntltz0wte/5IkOMGizGLaXcN5ryVjALJ9hLcGzdMao+4ikfLYs6XA4UBXKmfh/q9MCYhatBdg7k164KYXSLX3qTkQxwFg0mOr7b86adioVhrfQr+g0fCXc/w/C2hTdGLHEersbdJeC+dWSCS6MUWuCxb0jkg==