LF: interfacing tips for audio amps courtesy John and Jay in the US - 4

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: interfacing tips for audio amps courtesy John and Jay in the US - 472/137
From: James Cowburn <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 19:10:12 +0000
Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=jawrBQpjJ60k5eAM/vTeA7EmEcNmQJyQgAInhNoGbZI=; b=mjl05nX2K5Y0nhCh0avJnRg7xmciSF/NcW15ZjMeVTObT+QTlkZlYnL2YIRR5TDVa9+gI6AbZj2cyayHBdE9sg6hqhdjSzUR8ia+2z1wmlRZG8U4dp+/HfmmklzipkQyLNTKHTE/EpiiGpZaIIVkCcDE10Jpe4LYM127sFk1lpwvnrGGwXJx/wdKe7olaH2BxwAzHJWzInONj84l+jECbLGJlm90XWQ3fVP2j8Fk8AFpEX0Y8MjczglsfYEiv+gh3NKpgcAN3IRO5kOM0oezJ2VyI3g7+VO1BojFY3z+4T3PZ3pI2mw2B/CImHJLoPY/vtbd3NcdJyerdUxUTsyC3g==