AW: LF: AW: Email for DJ6CB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: AW: Email for DJ6CB
From: "Uwe Wensauer" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 13:00:09 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Paul- Hendrik,

I was worked  MF with JUMA - 500,  quite a while last year and before.

But now, my neighbours cuts the trees and my antenna was shrinked. Then I
worked with "Tee" antenna.
I worked DJ6CB too.

I am not QRV anymore

In case You can not contact DJ6CB, let me know, could him contact via telefon
;-)

73
Uwe