Re: LF: AW: Email for DJ6CB

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: AW: Email for DJ6CB
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2016 08:59:24 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
LF

It seems that [email protected] is bouncing as "alias does not exist".

More suggestions are welcome, or we have to wait for better MF condx :-D

BR

Paul-Henrik, OH1LSQ

Quoting [email protected]:

Thanks Uwe!

I will give this a try.

The conditions (OH-SP and OH-DL) last night appeared pretty good for the time of year. Less static and stronger signals than usual.

BIA-474 and SA-474,5 had a very good SNR here, and DJ6CB was "armchair copy" at best in the peaks. It seemed Dix had more difficulties copying my signals and I guess the static is worse down in DL than here.

A sudden heavy rain here put an end to the QSO, it was so heavy that my antenna insulators became slightly conductive and SWR went from 1.0 to skyhigh in just a matter of seconds.

Anyway, my first MF QSO for the season. Hope there will be more.

BR

Paul-Henrik, OH1LSQ

Quoting Uwe Wensauer <[email protected]>:

Try [email protected]

73
Uwe, DK1KQ