Re: VLF: EbNaut for QSOs, beaconing and grabbers (?)

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VLF: EbNaut for QSOs, beaconing and grabbers (?)
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 11:37:11 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan,

Friday, April 29, 2016

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]

 I  am surprised these ideas haven't elicited more responses. I am in
 awe  of Ebnaut and SpecLab, but find them both daunting applications.
 I  would  love to see what i can receive on VLF, but unless something
 akin  to  what  you are suggesting appears I feel I would be a bit (a
 lot,  probably)  out  of my depth with both applications. I hope some
 clever  people can find the time and desire to create something a lot
 more  user friendly to set up as an operating system for VLF. If they
 do  I  would,  for  sure, be keen to give it my best shot. Thanks for
 bringing  this  subject  up,  I hope it will generate some input into
 building a simpler to set up package :)