Re[2]: LF: Dirty signal

To: PA7EY <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: Dirty signal
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 14:12:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Ulrich,

Monday, April 25, 2016

  Thanks  for  that, I  am sure it must be something that has happened
  recently  as  no  one  has  mentioned  an  issue in the 18 months or
  whatever  it's been on the air fairly regularly until now. Quite why
  Windows  seems to randomly alter sound card settings I have no idea,
  but  I  am  definitely not alone in seeing this happen. I appreciate
  you  taking the time to report and look forward to working you again
  soon, all the best Ulrich!

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]