Re: LF: EbNaut from Todmorden

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut from Todmorden
From: David Hine <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:45:48 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1458463565; bh=D8KYOc6407q6j52YyW79CyWwls/qH9bQZa4+0zlaJBs=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=W4U9Djj6K5mrYdAWm0TyBM3ZuLw/aeEOX1GQ4O7Wb7iuF3hLXXaOAVA3ABhlII12t5qhsSPD+mOXJcIPXT7kqsL05maK1viZcx1nge86LdCMCUyzeNK99kceZPKMNaXpFrTV2rOgTESFVOpTJf/cjKMwH2Th/eyw8jegpolenOaskoAakh1nsdXjcmVDE3dw8QoKO+1ytQSu4X/gt9TOYTeNEEBRzjegSybLHqtp/+sPtfFV+UGew27XSxsFYMN1M48n/29iiJUjRLWwzkNgqFa8LjOhVtiXKqTgv7tTElqymsIu9q+C9mIwYx+Vdpcj7jNwAV9pYU6pegpe2YM50Q==