Re: LF: EbNaut from Todmorden, TA?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut from Todmorden, TA?
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 23:12:23 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,

Am 13.03.2016 22:34, schrieb Paul Nicholson:
Before I dismantle the tx and antenna,
Will you? Why?

I'll aim to do another
run this evening with the signal 10Hz higher to avoid the
interference Stefan mentioned.  Maybe 22:00 to 00:30.
R, i will try. Just stopped TXing WSPR on MF.

  I only
wish there were some more distant coherent receivers to aim
for using longer symbol periods.  It would be nice to know if
LF could support, say, 8 second symbols for a two hour message
at very long range.
8s will be fine i bet.
I think Jay/W1VD is/was(?) running an OPDS grabber http://www.w1vd.com/OPDSgrabber.html
It's OFF since some time but Jay must have generated the txt files that can be used to find your EbNaut signals.
Tonite the LF condx seem to be fine.
Maybe you can ask for a "sked".
BTW you can see the last decodes of my signal in 2015. There was a constant offset of 76 uHz, so his setup should be stable enough.

I was about to fire up the tx but it looks like somebody is
on or near 137.465 already.
What now?

BTW maybe not a good idea to reduce the power to a minimum because maybe someone far away is trying to decode you without telling you. Some people just share success messages and don't tell about negative results.

73, Stefan