RE: LF: RE: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: MF: DC-Bias [was: EbNaut]

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: MF: DC-Bias [was: EbNaut]
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 21:29:19 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Tobias,

I agree in all points with you.
I just referred to the multiturn primary as an example to prove that it is
indeed the the DC bias
which increases losses and I wanted to circumvent the discussion if the author
of
http://ludens.cl/Electron/mosfetamps/amps.html
is right or not with his theory that a center tapped single turn winding
doesn't constitute a complete turn.
There exist different opinions about this point.

73
Clemens
DL4RAJ

C.pdf?dl=0

>> @Tobias
>> I know the article you've pointed to.
>> It addresses only the special situation with a *single turn*
>center tapped primary winding of an output transformer
>> which - according to the author's opinion - doesn't
>represent a real single turn due to the center feed.
>> I was referring to a *multiturn* center tapped winding.
>> See my spice simulation for a center tapped output
>tranformer as opposed a DC feed via chokes.
>>

>https://www.dropbox.com/s/u252hmj1p9610bu/Center%20tap%20feed%2
0vs%20separate%20choke%20feed.png?dl=0