Re: VLF: 8270.000 Hz and forest VLF grabber preparations...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: 8270.000 Hz and forest VLF grabber preparations...
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 23:25:31 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Uwe,

OK, i run various time offsets but there is no clear decode. Some decodes appeared but with 2 characters it could be wrong.
I've got one decode with the message "GT". Is that right? (Another message was "NI"...)
The SNR of your carrier was quite low here but not sure if it was on air for a long enough time for that 47uHz window. Probably not...
Capture attached.
I will try your next transmission tomorrow.

73, Stefan