Re: LF: activity times and days MF + LF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: activity times and days MF + LF
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 14:19:54 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolf,

I think you can forget about REGULAR CW activity on LF. For years i tried without success to rise that kind of activity. If at all, there will be "tests" and sporadic QRSS activity, which became very rare in the last years.

On MF, ther is more and regular CW activity, as you know. I don't have an up to date overview but the weekends and monday are probably the most active days. No need to make skeds (unlike LF!), you can always find a QSO partner (except you expect that someone answers after a maximum of 3 CQ calls)...

73, Stefan